Sunday, March 17, 2013

11 out of 10

I’m so very pleased with my colour changing BFL  yarn!

The yarn below is for socks. I have dyed it double stranded so it will give two identical socks! And the first 3–4 meters, when pulled from the centre, is a different colour to give a nice edge at the top of the sock. You can of course use it for wrist warmers, mittens or similar projects as well.

I think this yarn is so funky, I will proudly rate it 11 out of 10.  :)

What do you reckon?






















I have listed the yarn in my felt shop together with the colour changing for shawls and some new self-striping. Click the images below to check them out.



BFL sock yarn
$38.00
BFL sock yarn
$38.00
BFL sock yarn
$38.00

Colour changing yarn
$38.00

Colour changing yarn
$38.00

Colour changing yarn
$38.00

Colour changing sock yarn
$38.00

Colour changing sock yarn
$38.00

Colour changing sock yarn
$38.00

1 comment:

  1. Yes....11 out of 10.......I agree could even be 12 out of 10 as it is jolly clever as well as being very good looking yarn :)

    ReplyDelete